About 6 months ago after I shaved the next day about 7 or 8 small pale colored bumps with white heads show up. They can be popped but just comeback. Sometime with white head and sometime without. I went to a doctor who said they were warts but they can't be since the pop like pimples. Tried freezing them did nothing but scab. I really need help I am getting very frustrated with this.

Did you try freezing them off, or did the doctor? If you, see if the doctor has better luck. But I’m with you, if they pop, it doesn’t sound like warts. Men often get pimple-like irritations on the penis, because the skin is so sensitive, so that may be all it is. You can keep your penis skin in better general condition by using a good penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Look for a cream that includes both a natural hydrator like vitamin E and a high end emollient such as shea butter.