I'm a sexually active male I noticed these bumps appeared on my testis and I'm scared it might be an std

How do u upload pic

If you are sexually active AND do not always use a condom, then the chances of an STI are raised substantially; however, there also are a number of less serious causes that might be responsible. For example, you may simply have Fordyce spots, which are harmless and are located near hair follicles, or it may be nothing more than a common skin issue – in which case, try using a first rate penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that contains a really first rate emollient like shea butter AND a natural hydrator like vitamin E. That can do wonders to relieve an itchy penis.  Good luck!

It can be HPV Warts or subacious cysts , go to your DR and get checked. You can get warts other places than just your shaft, this includes the sack just by coming into contact with them, We have micro tares in our skin for many reasons, wich allow viral infections to gain a foothold.