okay, I got these red bumps on the head of my penis and I don't know what it is. I have been sexually active but with the same girl for 7 months now. Just a few days ago I discovered them and I'm kinda worried about it. It sometimes itches but not all the time. Does anyone know what it is?

Hi Guest,

Where exactly are these red bumps?  Are they along the edge, the corona?

They could be any number of things and without more information it's difficult to know; if you have been having unprotected sex, the chance that it is an STI is substantially higher. However, there are also many other things that it could be, including PPP (pearly penile papules), which tend to cluster on the glans. They are more often whitish than red, but not always; they are harmless and nothing to worry about. It could also easily be nothing more than a simple skin irritation, especially as it itches. Seeing a doctor if your best bet if you want a definitive answer; but for skin irritation, using a top drawer penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that contains a really first rate emollient like shea butter AND a natural hydrator like vitamin E can do wonders to relieve an itchy penis.  Good luck.