Hi, my husband gets easily frustrated and anger. I want to help him to overcome that bad habit. It is not a solution. What are ways to deal with frustration and anger?

Frustration, irritability, anger and sudden change of mood are behaviors that everybody has experienced. Aggressive behaviors can be particularly disturbing to the family, specially children because it affects forming of their personalities, as a source of fear and tension. Anger shows somebody’s incapability to deal with some problem, and by becoming angry he believes that problems would be over gone. There are different approaches how to learn to control this kind of emotions, when we start to feel them. You must be patient with yourself, because changing our learned ways of acing is extremely difficult.

A lot of people do get frustrated when they are angry. Anger issues attacks our brain. This is some defense mechanism when we don't know how to fight with some problems, so we begin to be angry and frustrated. 

Some doctors will explain this like a normal thing. When some people are dealing with anger issues, they also do have problems with frustration, they easily can get frustrated about any issue in their life.

I have been in the same situation and I believed that my whole family hates me because of this.

They were trying to help me, but as long as you don't find the way out of this situation, nothing is going to change.

GL