My wife has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis three years ago. She is very disciplined with the treatment, she changed her life style and we all put a lot effort about her. He has been on MRI scan recently and when we compared with last year scan of the brain we saw that white spots on brain change over the time. I know that there is no cure, but what does this scans show about her progress. Thank you

MRI shows the sclerotic patches of multiple sclerosis of the brain. White spots are lesions that change over a time of a person with multiple sclerosis. I can’t tell you what the test says about the progress, only doctor can, but I can tell you what drug can slow the progress of disease. Betaferon,Copaxone,Rebif and Avonex are shown to reduce the attacks and slow the progress of disability. This disease is no fatal but it can disable some body functions like walk.