I have rheumatoid arthritis, I assume that is because I have damaged my joints while being active in sport for decades (at least, that is what doctor says). Problem is in the pain that occurs even though take medications for that. I use Naprosyn now, but the pain still occurs so I would like to know what is recommended dosage for Naprosyn (Naproxen)?

You should know that you have to give some time to the medication before it starts working. Arthritis is a condition based on the inflammation of the joints followed with 5 changes: swelling, pain, redness, high temperature, and dysfunction. Naprosyn is used to relieve you of these symptoms and if you think that the dosage is not high enough you should consult your therapist first. Do not increase dosage yourself, that could bring you more harm than good.