I would like to remove a fish bone struck since yesterday on my throat coz its really irritating and my throat has started blocking slowly.

When that happen to me I ate bread and crackers and it finally went down. It was very painful. I hope it works for you.

I swallowed a fish bone last night. It got stuck in my throat, I could feel the larger end of the bone with my finger at the back of the throat. It was bleeding a little bit and I coughed up small amount of blood. I used my fingers to get the gag reflex so it would dislodge it. It worked, but now i am unsure if it would cause infection or not? Should i go see a doctor?

yes you should cause this is a fish bone it might cause some infections to the throat to be on the safe side just get some antibiotics. :-D

I tried almost everything! bread, banana, vomiting & gargar.

Only my fingers and a mirror saved me.

Ermal

my self Hariom i have my throat fish thorn (jag) but this out of range of finger maybe its pinch tongue i am trying bread banana trical jaggery etc..
tell me its harm full from throat 

ask someone to check for you...if u can see it, try and remove it using a long tweezer. If you dont have the long tweezers, visit a doctor to get him to remove it for u.

If it's inbedded deeply, only the hospital will have a hooked tweezer to remove it. That's what my doctor said when i went to remove a fish bone.

Please see local hospital or ENT

If you tried anything and if it doesnt work, go to a doctor. ONLY THEY WILL HELP

hi i have a fish bone in my thoat how can i get it out with out going to a doctor ca you plesae help and tell me how to get it out thank you..

Swallow a small but entire potatoe!

Murderer.MURDERER.OMG!

how do you get it off with bread if it stuck on your tonsils

I swilled a fish bone I tried drinking water swallowing bread , I vomited twice kept gaging and coughing I put up with it for hours, it was very uncomfortable and sharp pain when I tried to swallow. I ended up in hospital and a ENT had to remove it. It took six attempts as I kept gaging he was patient and very understanding, finally he managed to reach it such a relief, it was stuck in my throat nine hours!! Don't try and hope it will go down yourself ( as my family advised) get straight to Dr if all the drinking water etc hasn't worked. I risked infection leaving it so long. I've been gargling to try and prevent that happening. Throat very sore but soo relieved Dr got it out it was a nightmare

Yes, you should