PLEASE HELP ME IV BEEN SUFFERING FROM PAIN UNDER MY JAW BONE AND TROAT FOR 8 MONTHS NOW IV SEEN DOCTORS AND THEY HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE, IM CURRENTLY ON TABLETS FOR WHICH THE DOCTOR SAYS THIS COULD BE CAUSED BY ACIDS IN MY STOMACHE BUT I DONT THINK IT IS, ONE DOCTOR SAYS IT COULD BE MY GUMS TEETH CAUSING THIS TO SEE MY DENTIST . THIS PAIN IS GETTING WORSE BUT NO BODY IS HELPING ME PLEASE IF U NO OR CAN HELP ME LEAVE A REPLY. THANKYOU

HI there! I also don’t think that stomach acid is your problem. I had problems with stomach acid once, and I didn’t have any pain in the throat but in the chest, and heartburn, and at times I couldn’t swallow. That was really nasty! I am really sorry to hear that there is nobody who is realizing what your problem is. I hope everything works out for you real soon. Good luck!

I have experienced the same thing for 6 months, doctors told me the same thing. But no awnswers, you are not alone!

I have a similar problem that has gone on for years. Small movable lumps under the jaw bone, that can be quite painful at times. I believe it is some kind of saliva gland that become inflammed. Perhaps from lactose - this is just my own observation but try avoiding things like milk, excessive cheese (eg Pizza) for a couple of weeks because that seems to fix the problem for me.

Dear all,

I have been suffering from something similar for a few years now, but it is getting worse and the pain does not go away anymore. I have an appointment with an internist on Monday (May 15th) and my dentist on Wednesday (May 17th). I will write back as soon as I have more info on this, God willing. Please write back if you find out what the cause is. I hope you all feel better very soon.

aw man only 3 days ago did i get this! my throat is sore my glands are swollen i have 3 big lumps under my jaw that are very painful and my gums have expanded practically taking over my teeth and i feel really tired and sore and ready to pass out! does that sound similer to it as well?

I too have the same condition! Hard moveable lumps under the jaw. I have had them for a few years now. I am a 22 year old girl. Went to see my doctor 3 times and was sent away, because apparently there is nothing wrong. Sometimes they feel sore, and I used to be afraid at one time that it may be some sort of tumour! If someone has found the answer to this mystery, let me know!!!

***edited by moderator*** ***emails not allowed***

i have this too its only one lump and when i press on it it moves

I have one lump under my jaw bone that has just developed. I also have a soar throat all the time. I believe from what everyone has described that this is all candida related or fungi related. Candida thins the membranes making you allergic to a lot of foods. Lactose etc. and milk and cheeses increases mucus production. The lumps are either salivary gland, or whatever the mouth glands are called that fight disease. Im still trying to figure out this disease it cause constant coughing too. Try liquid oxygene for starters, or neutralized oxygene pills. Take five times what the dose on the bottle says. There is no danger in exceding the dose for short term over years of that your coronary arteries and become smaller however intense doses for month cycles will cause no side effects except feeling a hell of a lot better. The same methods through IV can now cure cancer and almost all other diseases that breath anerobically. Trust me cancer and all other diseases can be cured now. If you can afford an ozone machine for around 700$ and you can get a natural path to show you how to do it you can kill whatever you have in your jaw. I think it is however all related to what I have just previously noted. The drug companies do not want you to know this. Good luck. Lactobacillus also helps in high dosages and any other imune boosters such as echinecea, vitamine E and like 3000mg of vitamine C daly. Throw some garlic in there too for help with the lactobacillus.

hey guys, I too have the same problem. haven't seen a doctor because my primary problem is with my jaws motor function. When ever i open my mouth i hear all sorts of noises, mainly a large "click" or crack and it's quite annoying. However I wasn't phased or panicked by this and went to see my dentist as I thought he might know more about jaws, teeth etc. and he was very insightful. He said that what i am experiencing is TMJ dysfunction (tetro-mandibular-joint dysfunction) and that my muscles in my jaw are tense and 'spasming' as a result. I think the lump that you guys are finding which moves is in fact a knot in your 'sub-mandibular' muscle (which is the muscle situated directly underneath the jaw) my next step is to see a maxillofacial surgeon for assessment and then i will either be sent back to my dentist to have a bite plate made or be referred to pysiotherapists. i don't know if this will apply to all but some of you definately sounded like you have TMJ dysfunction. hope this clears things up. if you want some good info on TMJD visit the following link http://www.TMJ.org

I have a similar problem. I have chronic pain under the left side of my jaw bone/left ear. It radiates to the ear as well, and causes a chronic sore throat.

I have self-diagnosed myself with some sort of an oral/throat cancer/tumor already. I have an appointment with an ENT next Friday. I hope he can conclude the right diagnosis, whether it concurs with mine or something, hopefully, more benign. This has been going on for about almost 2 years now. The pain increases when I press over the lumpy area under the jaw that I mentioned.

I hope we all figure out what this is. I will write back when I come back from the ENT. May God help you all.

I just came back from the ENT's office and thought I'd write, as I said I would. First off, he was terrible!!! He was very thorough, so that is the good part, but was mocking me for making all this pain up, I felt, and wouldn;t let me ask questions. Anyway, the summary of what I gathered from him saying is: I am pressing against some sort of bone under my ear (maybe initially started doing this due to a simple sore throat, let's say), and the more I press the more it hurts, so stop pressing your lumps under the jaw, etc... so as not to aggravate an otherwise, possibly, benign pain. He did say I have a patulous Eustachian tube (a tube that does not close properly) so air keeps coming through the tube which may be causing some discomfort. Regarding the lumps, I feel lots of lumpy things under the jaw/ on my neck, but he seemed to think that these were normal lumps, whatever that may mean. He did do the telescope thing down my nose to observe the throat and said it looked fine.

I am sorry, I know this is not very helpful, but this is all I got as a feedback. I will go to the dentist on tuesday to have an impacted wisdom tooth out, and I will write back if I then have more to share with you (see if that helps the pain go away).

Best to you all.

I was recently suffering from a similar problem. Intense pain in my jaw and under my ear accompanied by a lump in my thoat that would appear and disappear. I was diagnosed with TMJ...HOWEVER, when I visited a dentist who specializes in TMJ he found an ENDOGENIC INFECTION had spead to my submandibular gland (right under my jaw near the muscles that begin the swallowing process). Three days ago he gave me a root canal and some antibiotics and my pain is quickly going away and the lump is shrinking. I am still tracking down the exact cause of the problem but it seems my old dentist over looked the infection and failed to give me a root canal when I needed one.

IF YOU HAVE TOOTH PAIN, JAW TIGHTNESS, TROUBLE OPENING YOUR MOUTH, A LUMP IN YOUR THROAT OR UNDER YOUR JAW, TROUBLE HEARING, OR SWALLOWING, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE visit a qualified dentist and make sure you don't have an infection in your glands.

I was told it was TMJ and that advil, massage therapy, and a heating pad would help. Boy was that WRONG? I suffered for six months for something that was cured in one visit to a qualified dentist. I hope this helps someone suffering as I have.

Jack:

I just started getting pain in my jawbone and it is 2-3 cm from any tooth. The dentist hasn't a clue. Did you resolve your pain?

Bill

hey guys ..

4 days ago this lump got me under my right jaw and it moves , before i know about it i felt like down and i felt somehting in my throat but it is not them , i was bending my head while my right ear started to hurt a little , and i felt it , sour and pain, and i am going to visit a doctor tomorrow .

have a good day