FOR THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY THROAT AND IT JUST WONT GO AWAY WHAT DO U THINK IT COULD BE.

I had it for weeks and finally went to ENT. Weird as it is, it turned out to be reflux over time causing irritation and swelling. Search google for LPR Reflux.

Are you on any type of medication with LPR Reflux? If so, is it helping you at all? I have been experiencing the same thing for over 3 wks now plus my nose is constantly stuffy. I try to eat normally but the food gets stuck in my throat. Even liquids feels funny and don't seem to get the mucus out of my throat no matter how much I drink.

ive had this problem for awhile its been buggin mee!! im scared i might choke..

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

:(

hey, i went to the doctor regarding this matter, as not only did my throat start to hurt after clearing it constantly, i found it very frustrating, and embarassing when i was around people. the doctor suggested using a nasal spray, im trying it now, i'll let u kno if it works

I thought I was the only one with that problem. I sometimes go out to eat and while eating, I get this sensation as though a piece of food is stuck in my throat where I swallow and it feels like its lodged in the right side. I noticed however mucus and then I get an anxiety feeling. I was driving and then I thought my throat was closing in so I veried left and went to the emergency hospital. A friendly doctor said he would take exrays. Nothing came back???? So I don't know but I just feel its some kind of gland reaction or something that reacts when I swallow. But most food has been what I have eatten for several years???

I felt like something was stuck in my throat for about a week or so and I must say......I got online and I looked for any type of natural remedies for heartburn, acid reflux, or GERD and I found stuff about eating an apple so I went to the store at 2 a.m. to get apples....then I saw take apple cider vinegar and I went and bought that too....then I saw take baking soda and that too did I take......all the time I'm praying Lord please allow something to work.....but still no relief......BUT thank God for Jesus because I sit and type this message in TOTAL RELIEF!!! Thank you Jesus and I pray for ANYONE who may be suffering from the most uncomfortable feeling in the world.....having something feel like it's stuck in your throat and you can't get it out.....God bless and I'm again thankful, grateful, and just relieved!!!!

D. Brown
Norfolk, VA

Guest wrote:

FOR THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY THROAT AND IT JUST WONT GO AWAY WHAT DO U THINK IT COULD BE.[/quot :? e]

i am having this problem right now, too. So what happened to the guy who tried everything and thanked Jesus? What was the cure?

Yes what was the solution!

he was healed from it. God took it away. Prayer does wonders. Even for the littlest things

unfortunately, I have been experiencing the same feeling for last two weeks. I feel like there is someting stuck back in my throat. The weird thing about it is that one minute it feels like it is on the right side of my throat, then I can feel it on the left side. Sometime I can even feel it on both sides! It is driving me crazy. I can feel relief only when I eat something. Tomorrow I am seeing doctor. I am scared.
Erika, 25 years, Slovakia

Hi Erika,

I am very hopeful you get some relief and that you could continue to tell your progress. We have to do something, I hope you dont have this.
Does this Constant throat clearing, feels like a pill/string stuck in throat immovable, should be able to swallow this thing, trying to cough it up, always comes right back, feels OK for about a second after you sneeze good?

me 2!!!! i ate like a shrimp shell or watver and i think it stuck!!!! im frickin scared