Hi!

I have fishbone stuck in my throat for 2 days now and experiencing difficulty in swallowing. I dont know what to do, please help me! Thanks a lot.

Jon

Hi.

Hopefully by now you have gone to see the doctor(you posted this a few moths ago) Having a fish bone stuck in your thoat will probably turn to an infection. Swelling is a problem because it will comprimise your breathing....you need to have it removed and started on antibiotics..you will probably need to be hospitalized so they can monitor your breathing. You'll be alright!!!

so yeah, i just got back from emerg...my fishbone was an inch and a half long...if this happends to anyone else, they said try using bread...but if not, make sure you go to emerg as there is a threat of it getting into your lung...unless your american...then i guess your SOL 8-|