4 day ago fish spine stucked in my throat and i couldn't get it out. I've tried everything, swallowed large bread,banana and bulk rounded rice and it could go down. Whenever i cough, the  discomfort increasingly worries me. I went to a doctor, an otolaryngologist i told him the history and he immediately told me that we had to do laryngeal endoscopy. We did, he tried 6 times and more but video shows there is no fish spine in there, so i went back home til now i can still feel the fish spine, i am taking  throat sprayt which he prescribed to reduce the inflammation and will serve also as anethetic and antibiotic. I am deepely worried that i might die :( who know what if the fish spine is deep down and it causes infection

even though the most common home-remedy tips for the situation when the bone gets stuck in your throat are really making it harder for the medical treatment to be successful - you said you ate a whole lot of things after the bone got stuck, and saw the specialist afterwards.

This might have lead to the bigger part of the fishbone to break off and go down with the rest of the food where it will be completely digested - so it's not as big a risk once it reaches your stomach. However, since you still feel the bone in your throat, use the spray and make sure you have a checkup visit if things don't get better in a few days, so they can try to remove the bone again,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

hi i can still feel it :( i think probably its in the epiglottis area

I was thinking about checking up on how you're doing, not too good to hear things haven't changed much. But like I said, you given a spray enough time to work and it hasn't been successful, so it's time to go back to the doctor and have a professional take another look - or at least give you some reasonable explanation why are you still feeling the fish bone if it's not something there,
Take care,
Nicole