My wife has multiple disc problems, herniated/protruded disc in cervical spine which causes her severe pain and bone spurs in lumbar area. Her doctor suggested two surgeries. I was just wondering how rest of you were handle or will handle multiple disc problems?

Your wife problems are very serious. Here is what I found out for you: If she has a herniated /protruded disc at one level and also bone spurs at another disc level, both these problematic discs can be treated by doing a combination surgery of an endoscopic discectomy and an open discectomy at the same time. I asked my doctor when I visited him and he told me he has performed many combination surgeries at multiple disc levels in both the cervical and lumbar areas. These combination disc surgery at multiple levels have reduced the cost of surgeries tremendously, so if you are interested in him let me know.