Almost 2 years ago, I had cervical fusion at C3-4 and C4-5, with titanium plate. Wore Miami J brace for 6 weeks. I experienced a great degree of hand numbness post surgery, which is about 50% gone now. I'm careful with neck movements. BUT....in the last 2 or 3 months, my right leg gets very painfull with just little walking (to the mail box and back). It's very week, and the more I try to walk, the number it gets! It almost feels like walking through deep mud, which was similar prior to my surgery.

I have DDD, lots of stenosis, and also have 2 buldging disks in my lower back. Could this right leg pain and numbness/weakness be coming from my lower back, or from bone spurs in my cervical spine area? Prior to my surgery and fusion, the MRI showed 4 ruptured disks in my neck, but only 2 were jutting into the spinal canal and cord. Those were the ones fused. Could these other 2 discs be causing this, or should I persue analysis of my lower back?

yes i had 4 rupture disc in my neck also.I had surgery and is in pain all day but my right leg is so stiff and in pain i have to drag it around. Can't lift right leg it's like it is paralyze

I would have both checked. Lumbar and cervical spine. The pain in your legs could actually be coming from both. I'm not a doctor but it only makes sense to me to get both checked out so that way you will know exactly what is going on.