What is Rhodiola Rosea? I’ve heard that is widely used in herbal medicine and I am interested of its effects. Also, I’ll appreciate if you can tell me what the conditions are that can be treated with Rhodiola Rosea. Thank you

Rhodiola rosea is a popular plant in traditional medical systems in Eastern Europe and Asia. It has a reputation for stimulating the nervous system, decreasing depression, enhancing work performance, eliminating fatigue, and preventing high altitude sickness. Rhodiola rosea has been categorized as an adaptogen by Russian researchers. Its claimed benefits include antidepressant, anticancer, cardio protective, and central nervous system enhancement and Research also indicates great utility in asthenic conditions, sleep difficulties, poor appetite, irritability, hypertension, headaches, and fatigue.