Hi!

My right testical is bigger then the left one, it is nothing major just a little bit bigger. I do not have any lumps or pain. Is it normal that testicals are not perfectly asimetrical?

Thanks!

Hey!

Yes, it is totally normal to have one testical larger than the other. You should not worry about it...think of it kindda like the old snowflake saying that there are no 2 alike.

Take care :-)

i have the same thing but i am really really worried about it , and there is no peain really or lumps. IT's just uncomfortable, but like i said i am really worried.. .i dont really want to tell anyone,im a bit uneasy about it....
SO should i see a doc or tell someone??

thanks

hi 101gone i got the same as u but im not gonna go see the doctor, since im not too worried atm and it prolly jus hydroceles. if i starts hurtin for u or u feel lumps then id say go see 1 but if u do c limps theres a BIGGER chance that its a un-harmful cyst which is very normal :-)

I have seen a doctor about it and now have yearly check ups they've sed it may correct itself but they think my left may be shrinking and it is is also sat higher up in the scrotum. while i have had a check up over the past ffew weeks and they have sed i may need a prostate testicle. while my right is very very good while my left is not really good at all but my operation if it has not fixed itself will have to be wen im 17/18 to stop the testosterone.

Hey guys I'm 14 and my right testical is bigger then my right should I be worried

Rootbeer, the way you worded that made it seem really funny, anyways, guys, any doctor that says your left/right testical is is in an abnormal spot above the other is really and id**t cause that's how they're supposed to be.ne is supposed to be higher than the other. If yours are equal in height then it's fine to. On the other hand, if yours change color like a cartoon freakin chameleon then you might have a slight (BIG) problem.