Hi, im 17 and my right testical is bigger than my left one, i have pain, no lumps, no discoloration or anything, as far as i can see it looks normal excaep the size.....please tell me!, can it be possible for it to be just bigger than my left one???
I was taken to see a doctor when i was younger!, not sure how old i was then but it was quite a long time ago(maybe around 10 or so) and the doctor checked my testical with a ultrasound( or something), ect. and i never knew whyand was never told why!...I was thinking that maybe it was big that time too....

I am really worrying about it. so COULD SOME PLEASE HELP.

thanks!

The two testicles are rarely the same size. Usually the right is larger than the left. However, if one of them is very large like the size of a lemon or an orange, then it may be a condition called a hydrocele. If the urologist determines this by an optical test, he will either tell you to watch for further growth, or that the sac needs a surgery to remove the inner lining of the sac. It is not a serious thing, but may become uncomfortable to have that excess mass between your legs. The mass is only extra fluid in there.

i got exact same problem as u but im 14 and it the other ball :\

so are you sure that is what it is??
cause i am really scared, and should i tell a doc or not??
thanks for your reply, it helped

thanks

well i examined mine and they match the exact symptoms of hyrocele (that liquid) but i think i might get it cheked out, try not to worry. aslong as u got no lumps and no pain then im pretty sure we both are ok =]

well, since i posted my my first post, i noticed that i have a light pain(well not as much a pain) more just DISCOMFORT, not on my testical itself but in my right side of groing(well, in the place between my leg and stomach) it feel kind of like i was kicked but not neary as bad of pain, like i said just discomforting! but i think i might just have hurt it or something when i checked it(it was when i felt the tubing that comes out of my testical!!

is that BAD ????

really getting worried now

thanks

To 101 and gavin, If either of your problem is hydrocele, it is not serious, believe me. The urologist would only operate if you really wanted to.
The worst case is if it continue to grow in size and become a nuisance. It is not fleshly matter, but only more fluid, like water, gathering in there. Sometimes the urologist will simply puncture the sac and let the water out. This may even be done in the doctor's office under a local anesthetic. He will prolly tell you that it may start to get larger again in a few years and you would have to repeat the draining procedure. Really I didnt mean to frighten you, because the name sounds scary. Ricky

thanks Ricky it really helped ^^

yea thanks!
but im going next week to see a doc! jsut to be safe!

me to i'm only 14 but as long as i can remember its been that way but some times it will go down and be the same size. any thing to worry about??

Yeah I'm 15 and I got that. A little different though. My left testicle hangs alot lower then my right one, but I'm not sure if that's size or something with the skin or sac.

My left testicle is really big id say the size of a baseball or a little smaller. Its vary uncomfortable to sit alot of the times. Im scared to tell anyone about it so what should i do and is it normal.

wen i was small like 5 i was taken in with the doctor and now im 12 i noticed that my left testical is bigger than my right and sometimes i get pain down there and i dont know why

hey guys, I am 14 years old and my right testical is atleast 2 times bigger than my left. My right testical has a noodle type thing running up the side of it, but it is hard and feels the same as my testical. Also, The noodly thing some how feels like it is my testical split on the side a bit but is not. It is probobly half an inch long.. and about as thick as a small straw.. Some one please help me, it is weird to tell my parents because they have enough stresses and just got divorced..

Please help me..

my left testical is bigger then the right atleast double and there is a lump on the bottem of it any ideas?