hi im 14 yrs old and have noticed over the last year, half of my left testical is like surrounded by a coating of lumps also i can feel i tube on my left testical which has also got lumps covering it while my right testical has not it dosent hurt at all but im very worried and want to see a doctor but dont want to tell my parents. please tell me if this maby cancer and what i should do. both testicals are of average size now my left one is a little bit smaller than my right one please reply to this
thanks
steven

Celebrity
It is normal for your testicles to slightly differ in size. As for feeling lumps on the tube, this is also normal because the tube that lies on top and at the back of the testicles is actually lumpy and those lumps can be felt during examination.

Can you tell where else are your lumps situated? Are they a part of the testicle, out side the testicle, between the testicle and scrotum, inside the scrotum, or on the scrotum. How big are they? If it were cancer, it would be a lump, it usually is just one lump. And besides, I think you’re too young for testicular cancer. They usually develop after the age of 19 but one should always be careful.

You are right about wanting to visit a doctor. It is advised to see one whenever a lump shows up. They can easily determine what it is just by looking at your testicles and if in doubt, they can always use an ultrasound. It can show many things starting from inside the scrotum, testicles, epididymis, and even prostate.

You shouldn’t be embarrassed to talk to your parents. These things are normal, and it is ok that you worry. It shows that you are mature. Besides, it is your parents that could help you the most.

hi bob
thanks so much for your reply the lumps are on the inside of left testical eg say my tstical was a clock the lumps cover from 12 0clock to 6 oclock they are soft and so thanks for your advice the reason i think i got these lumps is because when ive been playing football my testical has bashed against my leg which huet alot at the time that was wen i was 7 or 8 if you masturbate too much can u get caner or is it good too please reply and tell me what you think after a bit more info

thanks again steven

ps do you have msn if so what is your address

Celebrity
I am very confused with the fact that there are lumps. If it were a lump and if it were a soft one, I would know you have developed a hydrocelle. It is a fluid accumulated in scrotum, outside of testicles and it looks like a lump.
Considering there are lumps, I reckon you should report this to your parents and have it looked. It could be just a normal anatomical variant as well. Honestly, I don’t think it is serious but I am no doctor and I can’t see them, so that doesn’t make me competent.
As for masturbation, I know with certainty that it doesn’t lead to cancer or other side effects. What does too much masturbation mean to you? How often would that be?
There are usually know side effects from masturbation or negative results, as with an orgasm and ejaculation you get rid of the sexual tension. However, if you use some strange devices or you do it way too harsh you could experience problems like bruising or bending. A simple hand job or what ever you do won’t do you no harm even if you do it three times a day.
But if you do it in a row, you may exhausted and your body may refuse to play with you. So, what ever you do, do it in moderation. You could even refrain from masturbation some days. This way you may experience better orgasms when you do it again.

hi bob

thanks once again for your awesome advice you see being a teenager as everyone knows leads to spots so im gonig on antibiotics to clear them up and not only that im killing two birds with 1 stone because i think now that i it might just be bacteria in my testicals which i hear is not unussual so the antibiotics should clear it up i hope thanks for the advice on masturbating haha its very adictive like a fruit machine anyway i hope that the antibiotics clears everything up and is there any other advice you can give me to get rid of spots ill keep u updated :-D :-) XD 8) :-P

from steven

I am 14 and last night in the shower i noticed a pea sized lump on the front of my left testical. I cant feel one on the right so i didnt think it was normal. It dont hurt at all and i cant say it is new cause i havent ever checked before. It is attached by what feels like to be cords so im thinking maby the epididymis? but im not shure. can anyone help me out?

Thanks

i have 1 also, left testicle, it almost seems like sorta a full grain of pepper or somthin

=/

hi i have 2 small lumps like both u described that seem to be floating around the testicles, rather than stuck on or art of the testicles
please someine reply

BTW if anyone in the thing went doctorsor sumink can u plz tell me what haooened and wht it was coz i'm bare wooried

chear

ps im 13

Dear charlie1315

Yes there are lumps on the testicals that are normal, you will locate these lumps on the lower part of the testical. The best way to find out the symptoms of testicular cancer is, if there is lumps on both testicals, this means they are meant to be there.

But u r only 13 so the risk of having testicular cancer is very slim. But possible, so needs to be checked, cos im no expert this is only some of the knowledge i know about testicular cancer, so i hope this little bit of info will set u at ease.

If you have these symptoms, i would advice u to consult your doctor or talk to your guardian parents and they will help. Dont be embarrassed about talking to your parents, cos it will save you alot of worry about worrying about something that is normal.

Common Symptoms.....

-Enlargement of a testicle or a change in the way it feels

-Lump or swelling in either testicle

-Dull ache in the back or lower abdomen

G-ynecomastia (excessive development of male breast tissue), this can also occur normally in adolescent males, in whom it is not a symptom of testicular cancer

-Testicular discomfort/pain or a feeling of heaviness in the scrotum

-Occasionally, the initial symptoms are related to the spread of the cancer to other parts of the body, such as the lungs, abdomen, pelvis, or brain

Also i recommend u dont search testical cancer on the net as some of the information is not accurate... As a doctor is a qualified professional and is qualified to give you accurate symptoms of testicular cancer.

Anyway hope i helped u out abit there... GOOD LUCK MATE :)

Hi, I'm 13 years old and about two years ago(may be one?) I noticed a small bump on my left testical. I didn't do anything about it and I just went on with my life. But the other night I felt it again. It HASNT grown and it DOESNT hurt. Its just a small little bump. I'm worried, is it cancer? I want to talk to my mom so she can take me to a doctor, I'm really scared and I don't know what to do. Also, should I talk to some of my male friends? Tp see if they have the same thing going on? I'm just really scared and don't know who to run to. Please, I need advice!
Please reply ASAP!

-Luke

P.S. Do you have any type of insent message?
(yahho, MSN, or AIM) I would love to have a good chat about this.

I am a 13 year old who hasn't gone through puberty and i've had this pea sized lump on my left testicle for I don't know how long but its been at least a month-3months (maybe). I can't really remeber. It doesn't hurt at all. Not that I know of at least because I don't notice. I can still ejaculate and it feels good, after I do it there is NO side effects.I AM cercamsized. I just hope I can move on with my life and ignore this. It hasn't bothered me one bit. But what can it cause? Its weirds also I use to have 1 testicle and suddenly one day I had 2 maybe it grew late? and my left testicle has always been lower then my right. When I masterbate they get even. And if I put my testicle up to my sack I can see the lump, it is white and i'm thinking it has something to do with sperm or something. Is it a storage for sperm?

I hope I don't have cancer.

Please reply.

hi im 13 and i have noticed this big lump on my left testical it seems to be attached to and it is larger than the actuall testical but it doesnt seem to be affecting my urine or sperm but i am still very concernd
pleez help

Hey.
i have 2 pea ( a bit bigger ) sized lumps on the top of both testicals... i am 14 years old and im quite worried... does anyone have any ideas of what i should do??
please reply i would be very greatfull
thanks

Hey...
im 14 years old and i have 1 pea sized lump at the top of each testical... i was wondering if anyone knew what i should do, or if its cansa, if you do could you PLEASE tell me!
thnkyou