I'm 17 and my left testicle is 2 to 3 times bigger than my right, it's been like this since I started puberty (as far as I remember), it has never hurt or given me any discomfort and there is no lumps or any other sort of abnormality. although I am still a little worried, should I get this checked out by a doctor?

Thanks in advance.

Dude i have the exact same thing. it doesn't hurt like you said its just a lot, lot bigger

I have the same thing except for on my right, and it seems like my left testicle is getting smaller. So...Don't really know what's going on down there??? No pains though.

Its probobally a hydrocele.

chris did u find out the problem cheers

HI CHRIS DID FIND OUT THE PROBLEM CHEERS

just got back from the doctors, had it checked out. I have a Hydrocyst, he turn off all lights and flash light under it. it glowes like a christmas tree but getting an xray to see for sure. The doc says it could be from an old injury. The treatment is a simple draining.

ive got exactly the same thing my right testie is about 3 times bigger but the veins leading to my right testie also feel inflamed or? their bigger than usual aparently its hrdrocele

im 14

Hi

I have the EXACT same problem like u. im also 17. noticed the left getting bigger starting at puberty but the right is still 2-3 times smaller... no pain or anything

ya i'm worrying about this also...i'm really hoping it's not cancer...or anything...i would'nt mind having one testicle but it's that kemotherapy stuff or whatever..but i heard it's a pretty simple procedure for testicular cancer

Im 18 and was diagnoesd with testicular cancer about a month ago. My left became bigger when i was late 16 mayb early 17. It never hurt until the summer then i got diagnosed with cancer, got it removed and it turns out it was a big cyst, not cancer. I now have the same pain in my right one which is worrying me. But anyways...mayb its a cyst,,,GO TO THE DOCTOR!

my left testicle is bigger than my right and my left testicle has got a cyst on it and its got a epicimal cyst but i duno wats wrong with it

i can guarantee you that what you have is a hernia. I experienced it myself when i was around 12 years old. Only option is to undergo a hernia operation.

i have the same problem left testicle is smaller than right and sometimes it hurts for no reason

i am 15 going on 16 and my left testicle is alot bigger than my right and i am worrying abit. but also at the same time abit nervous to go to the doctors to get checked out.. there is no pain and no lumps does anybody no what it could be ??

cheers