hi im 13 years old and i think i have a problem. one of my balls is way bigger than the other one... its harder too... i dont know if this is normal or not....

Has it always been like this? Or you think that one of your testicle got bigger suddenly?

If it’s always been like that, then it is probably normal because one testicle always seem to be bigger than another one.

However, if one testicle is more than 50% larger, then you should have it checked. It may be that some fluid has accumulated in the big one. This fluid accumulation is called hydrocele and it is usually harmless and needs to be drained only if it starts causing any discomfort or enlarging.

In normal variants, it is usually the left testicle that is larger than the right one. Men who are left-handed it’s normally the right one.

Have you had mumps when you were younger? They could have affected your testicle and you should have it checked only if the other testicle is way too big like I already said.

Have you already started examining your testicles once a month? It is adviced to start doing it once you turn 13, so you can notice any changes once/if they occur.
This is how testicles should look and feel.

They should be smooth and rubbery, sized and shaped like an egg. Left one should hang lower than the other (it usually is so); there shouldn’t be any lumps although some of the anatomical lumps can be felt on top of the testicles; there shouldn’t be a ny heavy feeling in your groins or testicles.

yea it's the left testacle thats bigger.... it just sorta got bigger all of a sudden a few months ago... i cant feel any lumps on either of them....

If you feel it's not right and if the testicle is 50% bigger than the other, you should certainly have it checked by an urologist or you could show it to your father, who could put your mind at ease.

ok my left ball hangs low then my right and when i touch them the left one is really bigg and the right is small.........usually when i get cold and i get blue balls i take my thunmb under my balls and its always soft on my left and rough on my right

i do to but my right one is bigger????
is that a problem?

Will It Be The Same Size Later On In Life?

Yeah My riht ball is like huge and my left is tiny. Im left handed. Is that a problem?? Should i tell my dad?

yea get a physical it migt be a hernia

im 17 and my girlfriend noticed that my left testicle is much bigger that my right, my left testicle feel like there is some sort of tissue or something connect to it, it doesnt hurt but just feels weird when touching it. any idea what it could be??

im 15 and my right one is bigger and has that tissue feeling right on top. i just think its growing because i felt this before. but this time its different. it has something that is kind of pointy but not sharp. you have to really feel for it though. because im still a virgin and waiting until mairrage, i tried masturbaiting and after, the spot didnt bother me as much as before masturbaition.

hi im 15. one ball is smaller than the other. i cant produce cum and i was wondering why?

I am 19 years old. I had surgery when I was young cause my left ball wouldnt drop the way it was suppose to. And its softer to the touch not firm and egg sized like the right and more than 50% smaller than my right. No discomfort as of yet. It's been maybe a few months since I noticed. Any reason why?

yeah im 13 and my right ball (or left, health does that sometimes) is a lot bigger than my left( or right). My right (left) one is the big one and hurts to the touch. i tried masturbating like one of the comments said and i could produce come like one of the comments said. so whats wrong? %-)

im 14 and my right ball is alot bigger than my left, i have no idea why and ive only noticed this in the last couple of mouths....What should i do? It doesnt cause any discomfort and it has never caused any problems.