For the past few weeks I experienced strange sensations for several times. I could hear sounds in my head and
after that had vertigo and headache every time. I paid more attention on my vision but nothing happened in that
area, there were no blurring or something. Am not sure if it is because am being scared, but it seems to me that my muscles weakened and that my general condition is getting bad. What worries me the most are thoughts
about possibility of having brain tumor. Please post.

Strange sounds are just not enough for making diagnose of brain tumor. I had same experience about 2 years ago.
I heard voices and sounds that came from my head, like waves and crackling. But when did number of tests, it
shown to be due to sinuses problems that affected my ears. I’d suggest you to have ear examination and check out this possibility. Am pretty sure that there’s nothing serious. Hope that helped.