me and my boyfriend had protected sex last week but when he removed his penis i noticed very small amounts of white smewhat stretchy substance around the end of his penis [where the balls are located] and some transparent slippery fluid around the condom **not on or near the tip of condom**. it seems that some of his sperm "squeezed" out of the condom through the bottom while we were having sex standing up. could it from the clear fluid stuff in my vagina rubbing up and down with the condom to produce that white substance/ clear slippery fluid? or sperm squeezing out? by the way**the condom did not break** i noticed the "stuff" after we had sex standing up and then we had sex laying down. i figured it wouldn't be anything so just acouple days ago; he fingered me. am i suppose to be worried cos i was suppose to get my period last week or sometime this week but it hasnt come and im still waiting on it. i havnt experienced any symptoms but sometimes my stomach pelvic area feels "crummy". please tell me what this means ! :(

You say you had protected sex, that is good. But I can also understand your concern. If you say the condom did not break, then the fluid is most likely from your vagina. Women create they're own lubricant. I'm not for sure what you could be experiencing. If you are scared, try taking a pregnancy test, but only after 1-2 weeks if you are late having your period. Otherwise, it won't be accurate. If you continue feeling "crummy", you might want to schedule an appointment to see a physician. I hope you start to feel better. And try not to worry. A question I do have for you is if you happen to know when your next period is due? Stress can actually cause your period to be late, I've had it happen to me. And if you want to take as full precaution as you can next time you have sex, get on the pill, not the ring because it causes serious health issues, get a pap test, and use a condom. I'm on the pill, Yasmin, and I still make my fiance wear a condom just because I'm uber paranoid. Good luck

are you pregnant

The same happened to me , did.u end up being pregnant?

It takes some amount (maybe 20ml or so.. it depends on the strength of the egg wall) of sperm to fertilize the egg. As far as im concerned, you wont get pregnent. Anyways for further confirmation, take a pregnancy test

If a condom didnt break there is no way for sperm to enter the egg not even small amounts. It takes a particular amount of sperm to break the egg shell and fertilize the egg. As far as im concerned you are safe. For further confirmation take a pregnancy test

What if the sperm leaked out and it was on my vagina. Could it have gotten inside ?

The condom didnt break. ..small amout was on condom and on my vagina would i get pregnant?

This is incorrect. It only takes 1 sperm to fertilize and egg.

I had the same problem I swear I don't know what to do , can I pregnant, I'm like losing my mind I just finished my period on March 4 we had sex on the 7 there was some still in the condom but some leaked out all over my vagina, should I take plan b pill just in case

Having same problem? Did you get pregnant then?