Hello, well me and my boyfriend decided to have sex and well we went to get a condom only to find out that he got the lubricant instead... (it was vanillia flavored and had a whiteish tint) well he was disapointed and so was i... but we decided to do it neway well after he pulled out i noticed some white liquid kinda stuff on his penis... im not sure it it was semen or not because he pulled out way before he ejaculated (because we really dont want children personally we think its a waste of money but we still wanted to experiance sex) but neway he wiped it off before we really examined it... so we are not sure what exactuly the fuild was... but my friend said it maybe the lubricant we used and maybe some discarge from the vagina because it was only our second time... and im not having ne nauseating symptoms, or other symptoms of pregnancy, i just want some more advice on to what exactly this white fuild was, and it was white not a cream colour like semen mostly is. thanks so much

The clear liquid your experiencing is pre-cum and yes, you can still get pregnant from it.

it wasnt clear it was white like a solid white

well then it has to be semen..

but he didnt go till after like he knows he didnt go and like how would he have enough engery to go twice in a matter of seconds?

oh trust me.. men can do it more than once

dont they usually feel when they do it

i dont mean to scare you or anything, but if your saying that he didnt cum til afterwards how do you know this? men do and can cum more than once, for example when me and my boyfriend have sex he does it about 3 times, it dosnt take much for someone to ejeculate... and it dosnt even matter if he took it out hun, there is still the chance that he came in you without knowing it.. and if he didnt, there is always pre-cum.

well whats the first symptoms cuz its been 5 days
and nothing so i dont think im getting pregnant

it takes more than five days for symptoms to appear.. wait until your next period, if it dosn't arrive then take a test.

YOU CAN still take the morning after pill for 5 days after sex!

You can also get an emergency contraception IUD INSERTED up to 7 days.

what pill works best and where can i find a emergency contraceptive pill? and my periods are very very irregular ever since i was 9 my periods are very very irregular maybe even 2-5 months before i get one....

oh and i may not be able to get nething till 2morrow....

Here is the deal... You need no aprental consent for birth control, ewmergency contraception, or abortion services. You do have reproductive rights! =)

Planned Parenthood is an excellent resource, and I recommend you make a visit =)

They can see teens for almost free, and many locations will see you for free. You also can get free birth cotnrol as well.

is it possible for me to take a test for pregnacy or no?