I'm 15 and I had sex with my boyfriend 2 days ago he snuck into my house and we came to my room we were laying in bed and we started to make out and eventually led to something bigger he asked if he can do it without a condom like 2-3 strokes I said " ya but clean your penis off really good and make sure you dont have pre-cum" so he did and he put it in just for a little , then he rubbed the tip of the penis on my vagina but his finger on the tip to the pre-cum won't go in eventually he was really turned on and we didn't have a condom so we tried being creative this might sound disturbing on a whole lot of levels but we got a glove and the thumb part of the glove and we wet it a little with water he then put it on and we did it he finished in me he didn't pull out he came out and looked at the glove the sperm was still in there it didn't come out but I'm scared if I'm pregnant I'm only 15 and i known I didn't make a smart choice of losing my virgnity so young, am I pregnant is there a possibility ? Please help ?!

Hi guest,

Yes there is a possibility you are pregnant.  You had sex.  No form of birth control is 100% effective.

A glove as protection?  It needs to fit properly and there are different grades of material.  We can't say how effective it was.

Even so, ANY sexual contact can result in pregnancy.  He may not know if there is precum - putting his penis in without a condom is a mistake.  Any precum/semen in his urethra will be squeezed out into your vagina just by insertion.

Are you pregnant?  Not yet.  It is not immediate.  Will you be?  Depends upon a number of factors such as when you ovulate in relation to when you have sex.  When did your last period start?  When do you expect your next?

Basically, be careful.

I will depend on where you were in your cycle when you had basically unprotected sex (I would consider a glove basically useless at stopping sperm!) there is very good chance you could end up pregnant. If you are late with your period better get a HPT or see your doctor.
Good luck!

Did you become pregnant?

Please tell us what happened, I really want to know, LOL!