i had sex with my boyfriend without a condom , I asked him to put a condom on after a while and he did, he put it on right and cum in the condom . He took it off and threw it away we waiting and he decided to go again but without a condom but he stoped before he felt like he was going to cum. My period is now a couple days late. I'm starting to worry because we used protection but then not. Could I be pregnant?

Your risk is from the second time he put his penis back inside you after he came, some sperm can remain in the penis after ejaculation and could have leaked inside you. Also his penis would have still had semen on it after removed the condom. (Assuming he didn't wipe it off)
Now in saying that, it would also depend where you are in your cycle, mid cycle is normally the most risky time (I.E. days 8 to 20 on a 28 day cycle)
In short if you were in your fertile time then you have a chance of getting pregnant as I suspect he would have left a small amount semen in you.

But we waited a while befor the second time