Hello hm this is a tad bit awkward and new to me...lol im a virgin at least i think i am... a couple nights ago i decided to have sex with my girlfriend (she fingered me i mean) and it hurt and i bled (not sure if it was after or during...maybe both?) the bleeding has stopped but the last couple days ive had this yellow discharge and was wondering if thats something to worry about? also ive been having abdominal pain. did she pop my cherry? ahhh i dont know

It very possible that she did rip or tear your hymen.

Technically, you have not had penitration by a male organ, and so, by definition, are still a virgin.

As for a yellow discharge, sounds like you've picked up an infection of some sort.

I'd go see a medical clinic for a treatment for that.

Also possible that your girl/friend may have injured you enough that you bled... and that would be too rough, right?

You may want to discuss this with a counselor at the medical clinic, confused little girl.... %-)

She probably cut you with her nails and infected you with bacteria if her hands had not been washed immediately before. You should go see a doctor if the problem persists

rly? ive heard after losing there virginity some girls have that happen? i thought it was normal...
ow wow now im scared omg!... well thanx for ur help guys ill definitely get that checked out, just an minor infection no biggie rite?

=/

ahhh now im a super nervous confused little girl..ahhhhh!

so theres no way i can treat this myself? never gone to a doctor for this sorta thing...pretty scared...i am totally freaking out...

one last question ...
it seems that the discharge has stopped at least for today is it possible that its gone?

It could have.