I was messing with this boy and we were getting close to each other.He came over my house and we we hugging and cuddling while sitting down on the couch.Then he stood up and hugged me.Then he wrapped my legs around his waist and sat back down on the couch.We both had our clothes on. But I was wet and he was hard,so when I sat down on his lap,I felt his penis but I didn't feel it go inside of my vagina.I kind of think it went in though.I felt emotional afterwards.If it did go in it didn't go in all the way.But I know I felt different and my vagina was in pain for two days later.Please tell me if I'm still a virgin or not. :?

Miss Guest
I will go out on a limb and say that you are still a virgin, but you had a close call in this posting, if you did not have your clothes on, or you were exposed at the vagina, I would tell you differantly right now.

I am passing on some other information to you on this and what I ask you to do, so that in less the 3 months you will be telling us you are pregnate. PS he is now your boyfriend!!!

You are still a virgin, as if he continues to insert his fingers or a sex toy into you, only when his penis enters you, do you lost your virginity.
See web site myvag.net for more information on your vagina and other good topics.

This is a normal progress for a girl for becoming a lady or “wounded” - a woman. May girls will break their hymens by playing sports, riding horses, or using tampons, the list goes on.
The hymen itself does not hurt, the pain or hurt is from ripping the hymen or your virginal muscles being stretched that have not been stretched before or farther than before, causing the rips or tears inside your vagina, making the bleeding.

Now that you are thinking of having sex, think and plan on getting on to two forms of birth control, the pill and some other internal item to use both all the time. You are well over the age to get birth control without your parents’ knowledge or have to do anything for you.
make a appointment & Go to a planned parenthood clinic, if you need to have a girlfriend or this male friend go with you, so he will know more about birth control. Plan on taking the pills for about 3 to 6 months before have the un-condom sex you are wishing to have.

Rule for Intercourse; some important ones
1) Have the proper time to enjoy both of yourselves, weekend at a friends' place gone for the days or a summer house
2) Take your time, don’t rush and get it over with.
3) Proper place; the beach sand or grassy woods are not the place.
4) Be protected with at least a condom or two
5) Have the nervousness taken care of; by mostly the other rule have been followed.

RT

my boyfriends came over once and we were folling round and neither of us had any clothes on...he tried to enter into me but it really hurt and he kept telling me relax but i cudent....he isent a virgin so he nos wt hes doing more then me he said he pushed it in as far as he cud go...but i dident feel anything tear and i dident bleed or anything...im reali confused is there sumfin rng wid me

i posted i a question earlier but i just registered and wna post it again...i woz fooling around with my b.f wen he came over...neither of us had clothes on..hes tried to put the penis in and it hurt wen he did...he said he went as far as he good but i nva felt anything tear and i nva had any bleeding but it did really hurt...but the pain stoped within minutes...i dont no if i he took my virginity or not...hes not a virgin so he knows wt hes doing more then i do...i dont know what to think is there sumfin rng with me

If his penis was physically in your vagina, you are no longer a virgin.

Please be careful and use some protection!

hi i fingered my GF but i only put my finger once and not all of it and after a hour she bleeded a little and i'm wondering if she lost her virginity or not.Please tell me if someone knows anything.Thnx

Your gf is still a virgin. A real penis attached to a real man is the only thing that would render a women no longer a virgin, and this is the only way. Fingers, toys, tampons, bananas, cucumbers, or whatever one can put in there doesn't count.

thnx a lot bbfeet9 so does this mean that i didn't break her hymen cause i'm dying to know it.once more thnx a lot.

You may have ruptered the hymen, hence the small amount of blood, but she is still a virgin.

A girl can break her own hymen thru excercise, or running and horseback riding. Insertion of your finger did not take her virginity, tho you may have stretched or ruptured the hymen.

Her virginity will be given to the man who has intercourse with her.

bbfeet9 wrote:

Koki wrote:

thnx a lot man now i'm released thnx once more

Ihad sex with Boy and Ifelt All The Pain.ithought ihad Lost My Virginity Because Icouldnt walk properly or sit down comfortly But ididnt See Any Blood idont Know If He Broke My Hymen Am i Still A Virgin??

a guy inserted his penis into my vagina but it hurted so i asked him to take it out it was not in completely , i did bleed and it hurted for 2 days , he even put his 2 fingers in completely , does that mean that im not a virgin now ????????? please reply as soon as possible ..... 

Does bleeding during sexual intercourse always indicates that hymen is broken?Can bleeding occurs even if the hymen is not broken????How do one know that hymen is broken???

did your hymen break?, was there blood?, if not, then technically your still a virgin.

me n my bf were completely naked and he touched his penis to my cervix. does that mean m stil virgin?