i'm sixteen yrs old and my boyfriend and i were fooling around yesterday. He stuck his penis in my Vagina but i dont think it went all the way in. we gave each other bjs and hand jobs then he tried again. it hurt a lot(but i think its because we didnt use lubricant) but i think it only went in a couple inches. He didnt cum inside of me but we also didnt use a condom. I didnt bleed afterwards either. I think i lost my virginity but im not sure since i didnt bleed and it didnt go all the way in. also, is there a possibility of getting pregnant? or is there a possibility of an STD since this was the first time for both of us?

I dont know but the same thing happened to me the other day and i really want to know if im still a virgin or not.

Medically yes you are still a Virgin, because you didn't break your "seal". However, some girls dont have them .Either from being too atheltic at a young age (gymnastics and aerobics) and you ripped it yourself, or you just werent born with one. Its only a thin piece of skin. Maybe a hundred years ago they'd consider you , that your not a virgin anymore. My first time I had sex was the same way as you both describee. NOthing came out, no bleeding, no cum , and lots of painful attempts. It wasnt until my second boyfriend with a bigger penis, made me bleed the first time we had sex, So I count both guys as my firsts. its just the real first one didnt finish the job. I consider the first guy the same as if he were fingering me....no virginity lost there.

Penis in vagina = sex. Sex = Not a virgin. Stop trying to circumvent what happened to suit your situation.

if he wasnt all the way in to break the hymen yes your still a virgin and yes you could have an std and be pregnant because just cuz u didnt feel cum precum may have cum out during the attemp

If he didn't break your hymen you are still like a virgin, if you want to say you are aren't a virgin you technically can. If you want to say you are, you could make an argument for it and many would agree, many would not. I think most people who think "loosing your virginity"=anytime a penis enters inside your vagina is loosing it are splitting hairs so to speak over it. If it was literally just put inside you and pulled out and that was it, I personally would not consider that to be "having sex," ESPECIALLY if your hymen wasn't broken... that was just having a penis going into you for a second. "Having sex" to me means actually having sex, where either one partner orgasms or actually thrusts for a little bit...a few thrusts counts, one thrust isn't sex in my books. But whatever you want to go by really. No one can say you are wrong if it was just literally a in and then out and then that was it.

Thank u!! Absolutely right

they used a condom

Ok if you didnt go all the way in you dont loose your virginity but if your girlfriendsstarts bleeding afterwerds is that loosing it? But she was suppose to get her period anyways?

You can get an STD from blow jobs or sex! But yes it's very possible u have an STD, but o ly if he did

Well concerning the whole virginity thing, its really based on ur religion or what u or ur families definition of losing ur virginity is. In my opinion if u guys didnt really go at it then no u didnt.

Why does it matter? You had sex but you can twist it either way. You could get an STD or pregnant but u are at low risk if it was so brief and if your partner is a virgin it is less likely they would have an STD. Cheers!

a girl loses her virginity when the hymen is broken , which is basically broken during sex. 

but sometimes the hymen can withstand a sexual intercourse or maybe twice or many times, yet also virginity depends on religion that some consider that sex make you lose your virginity and some disagree  

i had been in the same case as the above bt on the nxt d i gt my mense hw will i kn if i didnt bleed??