, My boyfriend inserted his penis ( I THINK) It hurt but it kept bending , ! He tried like 5 times and it hurt everytime , ! Afterwards i had this brownish stubstance in my underwear and when i wiped myself but also when i fingered myself i saw the same stubstance !, I think he just kept putting pressure on one spot so now it hurts , Im sooo SCARED , & Im emotional ! I want to be a virgin , he didnt have a condom but i dont think it was IN IN , ! HELPPPP!

From the sounds of it yes you have lost your virginity.Obviously your bf stuck his penis far enough into your vagina to be able to break your hymen hence the bleeding and why it hurt when it happened.Don't freak out and dont be scared.Do you by any chance have any morning after pills if your concerned about pregnancy?Best advice to you is that next time use a condom and perhaps think about getting on some birth control.

but like 3 months ago i fingered myself & i saw the same blood , ! My bf said he didnt nut & i didnt feel any ! So why am i bleeding /? It happened when i fingered myself too !

well when i first started going out with my girlfriend after 3 months i fingered her and she started bleading and my mate said that girls have a little thing inside their p***y and if you scratch it it can bleed so it might be that :) hope that helped babe :)

It just could be your hymen breaking...hence why you were bleeding after you fingered yourself and why you bleed after you and your bf started doing some stuff.My other best advice for you is to maybe make a doctors appointment and talk to your doctor about it or if you have a family member you can absolutely trust talk to them as well.For me the very first time I had ever had sex it hurt the first and second time we had sex because my hymen was broken and there was alot of blood.So those are my recommendations for you.Hope it helps.

Hey, ive resently had sex (for the first time) with my new bf. It really hurt, and i have been bleeding load. This was only a week ago and im still bleeding when i finger myself. Is that normal?