heya.
I have light yellow discharge in my underwear everyday. It smells pretty strong, and basically my underwear is always wet with it.

Also when me and my boyfriend are together and are kissing and being intermet...not intercourse because I am a virgin....I mean with clothes on still...I get a lot of liquid in my undewear. So much that it leaks through and makes my trousers damp. This is really embaressing when he feels down there.

Are these things normal and if not is it some kind of infection?!

Thanks.

hey!

i have the same problem. my underwear is always wet, i have a yellowish/brownish tint in my panties, and the smells.. well it stinks!

i was super embarrassed to go to the doctor, but i finally got up the courage and went... i got a pap and guess what.. i have something called BV: Bacterial Vaginosis. its the most comon vaginal infection, and it can come and go, because for some women, it clears up on its own. I was embarrased for the smell, but hey.. there Gyns, they are used to it!
i got tested, and got the antibiotics, and i can already tell a difference in the smell.. its already going down!

like i said BV is so comon in women, its easily treated. I have had this problem almost my whole life, and if i would have just went to the doctor sooner, i would have been clear of this already!

the antibiotics are only a 7 day course, 2 times a day.. so think about it.. 14 pills to take away a lifetime of comfortableness and embarrassment

To the guest above, I'm really glad that you actually got some treatment for it. I know that it's such an embarrassing problem to have, but it's a health issues ultimately, and you have to realize that when you go see your doctor, your doctor doesn't really care! I'm glad to hear that you were able to get a solution to your problems.

well i got treated for the problem a well after i had an abortion and it left for a few week but can back stronger so i got treated for it again n it came back so what should i do now?

firstly how old are you???...

It's nothing to worry about, it's just lubricating to make ur vagina ready for something to enter. If ur really worried visit a gp

Im 13 it happens to me randomly during the day, i havent had my period yet, its first white but then if i dont change it turns yellow, is this an infection or vaginal discharge that happens to alot of woman????

hi i have discharge and im only 12 and a half i didnt even know what discharge was when i got it but now i have it everday should i be worried my mom thinks its just a once and a while thing because i never told her about it its yellow and its always wet is that a sign that you have an infection or are you just about to get your period ........ please reply

I always wondered if this was an actual thing. I thought i was just not wiping enough. But I knew that there had to be something else that has to do with it. I had this problem since i was a kid. Kids would tell me that i stinked and needed to take a shower.. What was even worse than that was, when i started middle school, i had to change in front of everybody and when i changed into shorts, people would complain about a fish smell. I got extremely embarassed and started to change in the bathroom stall. I am now a 11th grader and still have this problem. I bring an extra pair of underwear with me. Some times i'm glad that i get my period because, I can wear a pad and replace it when it stinks. It seems like i'm the only girl at school who has this problem. if i tell them i have this, they might make rude comments to me because in the description of BV, it can be caused by sexual activity and they might call me a s***. I am a vigin but i don't think they would believe me.

whenever i watch a video and they kissing or having sex i can feel it run down my knikers but i have never had sex because im only 13 years old so am i pregnant

I have light yellow discharge in my underwear everyday. It smells a bit weird and basically my underwear is always wet with it.I am only 12 nearly 13. I am not a virgin. I haven't had my period and I still get this weird discharge that I have had for about a mouth or two i don't know maybe longer. It does get stronger when watching (those videos), but i really worried please someone HELP!!!!! i really don't know WHY!!!??? >:(

I have light yellow discharge in my underwear everyday. It smells a bit weird and basically my underwear is always wet with it.I am only 12 nearly 13. I am not a virgin. I haven't had my period and I still get this weird discharge that I have had for about a mouth or two i don't know maybe longer. But i really worried please someone HELP!!!!! i really don't know WHY!!!??? >:(

it's ok it happined to me to but if its like leaking just wear a pantie liner it real helps

it's impossible to become pregnant without having sex. The wet discharge that comes out of the vagina that you are describing is normal in women. It happens when you are sexually aroused and it lubricates the vagina to prepare for something to enter it. You don't have to worry at all.

If you have discharge that smells, or has a color - make an appointment at the OB/GYN. Make sure that before he does any probing, you wash HIS hands and your body parts. If you have an infection he will get it and will pass it back to you.

As a side note: if you are allowing him to probe, you need to see a gynecologist for a check-up and some advice re: birth control. Probing with fingers leads to probing with his penis. It will happen without even giving it a second thought. Yes, you can get pregnant the first time.