:-D good day!!! im 18 years old and im having brownish discharge. . my boyfriend and i had sex last week (not the first time to have sex). im just thinking if the brownish discharge is a symptom of gettting pregnant??? :$ is it normal??? pls..reply..i really need an answer.. thank you :-) by the way i had my period a week before we had our last sex.

It happened to me once that I had brownish discharge for a week. I remember I was not about to get my period, so I was very confused and worried. My boyfriend and I had a lot of sex those days, and I had no idea what could have happened. I went to a gynecologist and she told me something about irritation, that my boyfriend was maybe too rough and I had a little cut or something that it bled.

How long did you have a discharge? I mean, do you still have it? If it is longer, I don’t think it’s pregnancy. Do you have any other problems beside that one. I know that same vaginal problems may cause bleeding as well.

a brownish discharge is just dried blood nothing is wrong unless it smells fishy then go see a doctor

hi all, i need help...

i jus ended my period jus a few days ago... the last bits of brownish discharge was exeptionally smelly...

it is no longer brownish but a yellow discharge... it is also smelling quite bad, slightly fishy...

can some one help by lettin me know what is wrong?

i do not feel any itching or irritating, jus tat the smell is quite over powering... this has never happen b4....

Excessive yellow discharge and smelly odor are two main yeast infection symptoms. Redness and itchiness may or may not be present but if the bad smell is present it must be either yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis that could have progressed after untreated yeast or that had occurred without any links to the yeast.

Have you been on an antibiotic treatment recently? Had too much sex and used too many condoms? Yeast over growth could occur as a reaction to spermicide present on some condomes, if you excessively washed your vulaval and vaginal area, if you douched, used non-cotton underwear, wore colorful underwear, etc

Yeast infection as well as bacterial vaginosis as well as any other genitor-urinary infection needs to be diagnosed by a gynecologist, so that you could get a proper treatment as these treatment differ due to different causing agents.

probably some bleeding was just mixed up in your discharge?

Quote:

i have not been on antibiotics and i have not been havin sex for the pass 2 weeks.... i do not use condoms...

this jus happen after my period that ended less then a wk ago...

is it advisable to see a doctor....

there is no pain, i'm tryin to keep it clean by changing panties twice a day and wearing only cotton undies...

i would see a doc if the smell and discharge persisted!

thats happened to me and im 30 it happens sometimes so don't worry about it it is maby you have cut of somesorts or your boyfriend was to rugh with you but there is nothing to worry about

hi im 26 and i was just wondering is my vigina ment to have a smell

ischarge was exeptionally smelly...

:(

I have a question, I'm 16, and i dont want to ask my parents this or my docotors cause its embarrassing, but I have a lot of discharge, all the time, is that ok? i didnt know if that was bad or not, its clear and normal, but i just have a lot of it.......?

does anyone know?

hi, I'm 16 and i dont want to ask my parents or doctors cause i hate asking these questions, expecially my doctor cause i don tlike her, and i cant wait to get a new one. But i have a lot of discharge, its normal and stuff but just a lot of it. is that normal? and i was also just wondering if :$ its suppose to have a weird smell to it? thanks for reading this and i hope someone can get back to me, thanx

Hi, I'am a newie so I feel a little wierd.
Anyways I have a pretty good idea that I have a bacterial infection and will be treated for it soon. But my problem is that I have developed these odd bumps that don't itch, and they're not red. Usually in the summer I have these heat bumps like white heads. I also shave alot around my vigina. I just started having sex after 9 months of abstining from it. So they started to show before I started to have sex. I'm very troubled, and they are starting to multiply. None of my partners have had any STD. I really don't think its herpes or gential warts. Please help, very confused

a brownish discharge could be implantation bleeding, maybe a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy

Guest wrote:

ischarge was exeptionally smelly...

:(

I have a simialr problem except that my discharge has no color but gives off a really bad smell. I shower as much as 3 times a day and use those hypo-allergenic feminie wash but it doesn't not seem to help. If you have figured out what is causing yours please post an update.