Hi, i need help on what to to do because i have a yellow discharge from my penis and is been going on for a week now, i also have a burning sensation while i urinate which hurts alot. When i started feeling this symptoms i went to get STD tested but i still havent get my results and on the clinic they said they would only give it to me on the day of my next appointment which is 3 days from now. Please help me on what to do because im really worried and the pain and discharge of my penis increases every day more.

Hey there it does sound like you may have an std like gonorrhea or chlamydia. Luckily they are cureable with antibiotics..... when was the last time you had sex. Before the discharge started? Do you have any pain or swelling in your testicles or a fever?

hi, yellow discharge can be caused by many reason such as prostatitis, orchtis and so on.

I do have mostly while i urinate is like a burning sensation and is driving me crazy. And it started happening after i had sex

How long have you been sexually active for? How soon after sex did the discharge and burning start?

I've been sexually active for about 4 or 5 years and im not really sure when it started happening i dnt know how many days after i really dont keep track of that but i would estimate about 5 days

Id waitt for your test results sounds like an infection to me.... when r your results suppose to be in?