As i m having sex recently,but i dnt knw why.., whn my gf was giving me a blow**b ,my tip of retracted penis was hurting a lot which i was feeling emarassed nd couldnt take the pain nd had to stop everytym whn i fell more pain whenever my foreskin comes down. And even whn I was having sex , the time my foreskin was pulled behind the pink head gives me a slightly pain or a burning sensation which made me stop the intercourse for a while.. >:( plss help with ur opinons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um..maybe you should see a doctor..?

If you decide to become a sexually active guy you must get a circumcision surgery to cut your foreskin. Another option is only masturbation, the most safe and cool way to get fun.

Circumcision is not necessary I'm 22 and uncircumcised and have been sexually active since around 14 or 15. Your at the age where your penis is growing in length as well as width, your foreskin is just not used to stretching as much and will hurt less and less as time goes on. I went through the same thing but now I can pull my foreskin back when my penis is erect quite comfortably.

It sounds as though your foreskin is still a bit tight and that is causing the pain when you retract. You need to stretch it a bit more.

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

With regard to the blowjob, have your girlfriend keep your foreskin forward over the head and have her suck on the foreskin. That way you will avoid the pain.