I am a 16 year old boy and I feel that I have a problem with my foreskin. I knew it was tight as i found it hard to pull it back when I was not erect but that is sorted now. But the problem I have is when it is erect I can't seem to retract it, & if it has been retracted while soft and i get erect I feel alot of pain with the skin that attaches the foreskin to the ed of my penis.

Does anyone know a way of making it easy to retract while erect so it is pain free?
& if i was to be circumsised would it sort out that skin?

I had to stop having sex with my ex girlfriend as it went back and caused me alot of pain.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated

yeh im 16 and a while ago i had that problem but i think u just have to do some excercises like stretching it every so often and after a whilit might go away

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has an artery inside it that provides blood to the head of the penis. You don't want to cut or tear it because of that artery.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum. Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back, you have a short frenulum.

You can stretch the frenulum just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.