hi, i am 18 and i have a problem with my foreskin. i cant retract it all the way back whether my penis is flaccid or erected. i can pee and masturbate fine but i just cannot retract it. the very end tip of the foreskin is way too tight and small for my head, even when my penis is not erect. i started doing the stretching exercises a few days ago, and i cant even go back .25 inch. it hurts any farther than that. would this pose a big problem during sex? would a lubricant, and a condom prevent any pain during sex, and make it more pleasurable? and what can i do to get my foreskin to retract all the way back?

if it hurts during masturbation, it will hurt during sex, if so I recommend you see your GP about this.

im 14, and i know an answer m8, go to the docotr, nd he should give you this cream which thins the skin, theifor making it go back, i used to not be able to pull it back, i still cant when its erect but is that a serious problem? mum says it only comes back for cleaning so i guess it doesnt really matter if it comes back or not when its erect anyways it goes back fine when tits flaccid now so yeah hope that helps

I had the same problem at 18 where the skin was just too tight. It hurt having intercourse and I didn't like wearing condoms because it just intensified the stretching pain. The Best solution for you man is get a circumcision. You'll be 100% more satisfied in every aspect.

but wouldnt it hurt if you get cucumsized and you havent been for your whole life, wont it be kinda weird

Do u have a build up of Smaegma because u cant retract your foreskin or have u found a way of cleaning inside your forekin even although u cant pull it back? Thats the main problem i have with mines :-( To your question: I'm not circumcised but i dont think it would hurt. You would get used to the new feeling.

nah mate, one of my best mates had it done when he was 15, dont worry, you have allot of pain killers and by the time you stop taking them, any sign of pain is gone. I actually want mine done due to a re-occurring infection from swimming pools.

I have the same problem

bigern i toally agree with you not maybe a full circumcision but maybe halfway or just below the head where it feels tight
bear in mind if you do have to have a circumcision you may have to use lube as for me it is wuite hard to masturbate without using lube and i am 14

Yeah it gonna hurt when you have a fore-skin removal surgery-that's circumcision. The urologist or any other experienced doctor will inject anaesthetic on the penis, and that's the painful part. Then after the surgery, one will
feel the pain when the effect of anesthesia is gone, but then you'll have the pain-killer given by doctor. The awful part being the time you're getting used for not having the fore-skin anymore, and your penis head is exposed, rubbing
against the pants could bring you miserable pain too. Take 2 weeks to get it over. Still it's all worth it.

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.