I have an uncircumsized penis. I'm 17 and me and my girlfriend are ready to have sex. But I'm nervous because when my penis is erect I can't pull back the foreskin over my head. When it is not erect I have no problem pulling it back. A circumcision is out of the question. What can I do? I can't have sex because I think it will be to painful

I guess you must wait for have sex, try masturbation, that's the most safe and healthy method to get fun at your age.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Tight_Foreskin_Problem_t228650.html?utm_source=steadyhealth&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=relDiSimDiscussions

For having sex foreskin is supposed to pull all the way back. so during bath try to pull it daily and put some oil under your foreskin to the extent it retracts you will have to do this for atleast a month. Don't get circumcised the forskin is important part of your penis and it will please you and your girlfriend very much.

In case if you are comfortable you can ask your mother to retract and ispect your foreskin.

Justin:

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect. Gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.