I'm 17, guy, and have a tight foreskin. I can't retract my foreskin when my penis is flaccid or erect. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? Any advice or experience tips would be appreciated. Thanks guys!   ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Stretch your foreskin back a little everyday, And then it should retract, But if it doesnt dont worrie, there's nothing wrong with it, its completely normal:)

do i just pull it back or do i do something else... could u explain with details plz bc im really worried about this, thanx btw for the help

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.