Hi, my father has some medical problems. The other day, he helped me with my moving to a new place. Since there were only two of us, he did most of the carrying, and, unfortunately, strained his back at one moment. I was very sorry because he was helping me when it happened. We went to a doctor and they injected him with a toradol shot. But, afterwards, the pain returned, it seems that shot of toradol did not help for sever back pain.

Back pain could exist for a long time. I know that from my personal experience. In my case, I used meds like NSAID, meds for muscle relaxation and also went to a physical therapy. Toradol belongs to this group, but the main problem with it is that it could be used for only 5 days, because of the bad side effects. Those happen if this drug is used for a long time.