I have heard that deca durabolin is among the better injectable steroids and I was hoping to explore what that means. Does deca durabolin do well in the side effects department as well then, or do people taking deca durabolin do get side effects? I would like to hear more about this!

It seems that you have everything covered up wolfie85. I am going to the gym in my neighborhood and although I am a woman I socialize with guys most of the time and most of them are using steroids. So I can tell you some of their experiences and from what I have heard about deca durabolin that is one of the safest drugs in the world of bodybuilding. Common side effects are strong occurrences of oily skin, acne, body hair growth and hair loss but they occur very rare and those are side effects of every other steroid. It is possible for androgenic activity to become apparent but this is happening because of higher than normal doses are consumed. And basically it all comes down to this: if you are planning to start with steroids consult either your doctor or your trainer at the gym and don't use more than you should because that can serious consequences on your health.