It seems that boldenone undecylenate is the most popular steroid in my gym. I was thinking to start with steroids, I want to gain some muscle mass. Guys told me that I can do it with boldenone undecylenate. Do any of you have some info about boldenone undecylenate for me? What are the side effects?

Boldenone undecyclenate steroid is only available legally at a veterinarian clinic. It is a highly anabolic, moderately androgenic steroid and it is typically taken in a stack with other steroids like testosterone if you are on a mass cycle or perhaps with winstrol if you are on a cutting cycle. Boldenone undecyclenate gives you slower but much more high quality gains in muscle as opposed to the normal "quick" muscle gains that you would expect from a testosterone. You can expect around 3 weeks before you start seeing results. It has many of the common side effects associated with anabolic steroids. However, because it is not a very potent androgen, side effects are usually minimal. Suppression of the HPTA, water retention, possible increase in acne and conversion to estrogen , high blood pressure and DHT conversion are all side effects associated with Boldenone undecyclenate.