Hi! I am currently considering taking kelp tablets to speed up my metabolism. I have been trying to lose weight in a natural way for a long time now, but I have not had much luck. This is why I am now thinking of getting a little help, and my friend says kelp tablets can make you lose weight fast. Are there any side effects that I should know about before starting to take kelp tablets? Thanks!

Well, this is what I have heard about kelp tablets. It can speed up your metabolism and make you lose weight. Also because kelp tablets contain a high level of iodine, which helps the metabolism. Normally this does not hurt you, but if you have any kind of thyroid problem, especially a fast working one, you definitely want to avoid kelp tablets! They make your thyroid work faster and you will feel all jittery and horrible. Hope that helps.