I have been having terrible anxiety and insomnia problems yet I am not willing to go on sleeping tablets, and especially anti anxiety medication. I did come across something called kalms tablets, which I am considering right now. If you have used kalms tablets, can you tell me if there are any side effects?

A very good friend of mine uses kalms tablets regularly and she swears that they help her a lot. I must admit that she seems much more positive and sunny since starting her use of kalms tablets, and she is much more fun to be around. I am really happy that she feels so much better and calmer, and I hope kalms tablets can do the same for you as well.

Karma are great! Help you out and not addictive!

Hi, i'v never had kalms before or any medication for stress or depression as i never like asking or talk face to face to people about how i feel, which is why i'm writing it here. I am stressed a lot find my self wanting to sleep but my brain it over active just think things through i find m self put of sex and i can't even be bothered getting up most morning's i'm tired all day long feeling like im just about dragging my self through the day if it want for my son the truth is i'd be in bed all day i don't eat right i would like to no if kalms would help me DE-stress, help me sleep, as i feel with less stress in my life and more sleep i'll start getting back to the same old happy bubbly me. Thanks p.s is it ok to take night kalms if i have a toddler?

Hi Kelly I had same symptons as you about 2 years ago, was put on anti-depressants for 6 months. They did help and recently I have started taking kalms to help with stress that has reared again. Have only been taking them for few days but they are helping a great deal. Have not taken the night time ones so cannot help you with that sorry.

definitely Kalms is doing wonders to my depressed mood...i have become positive and strong enough to handle my problems...I think what it actually does is ,i have got the courage to stop worrying for all thats happening.....this is the real stress-free condition.i get good sleep by taking kalms...I am gaining weight ,which didnt happen all these yrs because of my stress..now i look much happier with my chubby face...people think that i m happy...but the real fact is i stopped worrying,bothering about everything and so i look much relieved and fresh.....kalms has made me calm......

I have had anxiety for 2 years have tried a lot of medication for it but i find kalms really good helps me a lot and I've had no side effects :)

Kalms are great! I take them regularly and they really make you feel relaxed and at ease :) 

I went on these tablets and as soon as i missed one dose i ended up having really bad mood swings that were worse than i had before i was taking them i needed to take them for anxiety and then realised this is what they do to me if i miss a dose and i am not willing to put my family through the mood swings and stress that these tablets caused me after i stopped taking them i would be very careful on these tablets as if you stop taking them there is a possibility that you could have worse mood sings than what you had before taking them.

Just thought I would say the same thing happened to me. I took them to deal with being scared of flying and they worked so well I was really calm although really sleepy with them. Then when I got back from business trip I stopped taking them immediately and was all over the place with my nerves ,worse anxiety I have ever had and over things I do not normally get stressed about. It begs the question are they addictive for this reason as I really wanted to take them to get rid of the awful stress and anxiety that happened when I stopped thrm. I am probably never going to take them again as it really scared me

When taking these tablets which are herbal and have a calming effect, reduce the dose over a few weeks so your body adjusts slowly, especially if you have taken them for a long time. Therefore if you take 6 daily reduce to 5 missing 1 out in the middle of the day for a week. On week 2 cut out a night one. Week 3 cut out a morning one. Week 4 stop middle of the day. Week 5 cut out last night one. And finally week 6 cut the morning. The gradual removal of a herb that has been supporting you will gradually return you to normality without the return of the stress. There is no point coming off the tablets tho until the cause of the stress has been sorted.

yes i agree that i felt bad when stopped taking them but i suppose we take them because we want them to help a situation and they do seem to help level things out the advice about coming off them gradually is the right thing to do. I thought because they were herbal there was no need to do that but they are an effective herbal aid. Will try them again and  come off gradually. x

Anyone noticed your dreams are more vivid and memorable when taking Kalms? I sometimes take them just for a free trip to the pictures during sleep!

I never thought these would work. Very sceptical because it isn't prescribed. BUT, since taking 6 a day I have stopped freaking out. I am going through divorce, still living same house, new girlfriend, kids preganant, parents got cancer, lost jjob, new job 100 miles away, kids failed exams, etc. :-) :-) See what Kalms doing for me. Had a few meltdowns but these tabs help me. I asked doctor and he said they're NOT a placebo. Hope I can come off them as soon as divorce sorted and I move out. PS, dad all clear today. :-)

I've been using them to relieve stress. I have a stressful job and a stressful life but if I eat and then take 2 kalms I stop over thinking everything and I can get on with my life quite normally. No side effects to report.