I have been coughing my lungs out lately and I have been to see my doctor. I also had a tough of stuffy feelings and a sinus headache, and I was diagnosed with bronchitis and sinusitis at the same time, which is a real pain. He's prescribed me zinnat and now I am reading the package insert. And I am ready all this funny stuff about horrible side effects. It makes me feel slightly insecure. How often do people actually get side effects from zinnat?

Every medication is pretty much the same when it comes to side effects. I know that those long lists can make you freak out and think twice about taking the drug, but if you have already been taking zinnat and still do not have side effects, it is iunlikely you will. Even if you do, for more common side effects like hives, you will just get another med to counter the effects. Don't worry and get well soon!