I am 17 years old . I have a sinus infection, Could it be from allergies? I am taking antibiotics but can the allergies make it stay longer or worsen it while im being treated? Im not sure what allergies i would have but i wanna be sure i have time to fugure that out. i've been sneezing more often than normal so i thought that would make sense. Also, I am taking azithromycin and a prescription sudafed which says that nausea may occur but mine seems really bad when i take it. Is this normal, and should i continue to take it? Should there be phlegm all the way down in my chest when i cough or is this a sign that i am getting bronchitis? Last and mostly bothersome, i am having achey pains stemming from my jaw(Seems like a muscle) that throbbing there as well. Also right in the middle of my collarbones but more on the right,i am having the same pains. I notice the pain is right in the same spot as my pulse is. is this just from the sinus infection? Some body please help, I have anxiety and these type of things make me worry. Can't afford another trip to the ER unless this is something to worry about.

Maybe you are exposed to allergens and that is why your sinusitis is not improving... Also some medications make you sick before they heal you, look at the side effects of the medication that you are taking. Sinusitis does not really include having phlegm or coughing unless you are having heavy post nasal drip... I would say to give it a couple of days and then see how it goes. Also there are so many natural ways of improving your sinusitis that you can find all over the internet...

Found out that it is now asthmatic bronchitis

Ah so, sorry to hear that hey, how are you coping with the Asthmatic bronchitis?

well i don't know much about it. he didnt explain it to me, i am taking azithromycin to get rid of some bacteria. does it go away?

Well I have heard that Azithromycin is used to treat or prevent certain bacterial infections, most often those causing middle ear infections, strep throat, pneumonia, typhoid, and sinusitis. So it should help with the infection and getting rid of the bacteria.

Do you have Asthma? Even before the diagnosis did you have asthma?

Yes but very recently they did a pulmonary test and told me i have asthma because it's always so hard to breathe. i have an albutarol inhaler and im not on anything else.

I was just asking that because I read that most people ho have Asthma are the one that are most likely to get Asthmatic bronchitis... It is really impressive to see that you go for tests and all that. It shows that you are dedicated to your health. You must listen to your doctor and take your medication as instructed. Soon you will be just fine, you must please take care of yourself. :-)