I am suffering from sinusitis and I was recommended to try with homeopathic medicine. One of my friends said that it did wonders for him. Can anyone here tell me some medicine for my sinus problem?

One homeopathy doctor told me about King Bio's Sinus Relief. This product is designed to provide fast and easy results for both acute and chronic sinusitis without side effects or negative drug interactions. He claims that it works immediately. Take orally 3 times a day; just hold in the mouth for faster absorption and faster results through the sublingual nerve pathway. Homeopathy can be used topically for an additional localized therapeutic effect. In acute cases homeopathy may be required for a relatively short period of time, but in chronic cases, homeopathy is required for a longer period (weeks to months).

hey guys im new to this forum, just ran into this post ... anyway did u start treatment with homeopathic medicine then denyse? if yes, any feedback? I have chronic sinusitis myself and my family doctor just gave me a costerone steroid nasal spray to deal with it and said that there is no real treatment for it but I could use the spray for relief whenever it got worse than usual. I did a 5 week homeopathic med regimen but it did not seem to do anything so I stopped. I'm just wondering about how long on average it takes for homeopathic medicine to show results for someone with chronic sinusitis. Thanks!

Hey Guys,
For Sinus,I will suggest Kali Bichrom-30 Two drops twice daily and alternately Silecia-200 two drops daily.These remedies be used for atleast 15 days.
Avinash Kumar Mishra

if u have water from ur nasal difficult hearing try kali bichromichum-30.

Suggesting a single homeopathic remedy based on one symptom (sinusitis) is basically just guessing. There could be 20 remedies or more that fit that description and without knowing more details about the person you are likely to suggest a remedy that does not work.
If someone is trying to treat themselves homeopathically I always suggest they try combination medicines (like the King Bio Sinus Relief in one of the first posts). A combination remedy usually contains many if not all of the possible remedies that may help that one symptom (excluding any remedies that antidote) so that the individual has a better chance of taking a remedy/remedies that will help his or her specific condition.
Also, some companies like King Bio take all the remedies to multiple potencies (again making sure the potencies are not antagonist) so that the individual is also more likely to get the remedy in the potency which will be most effective for him or her.

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MEDICINE FOR SINUS HEADACHE

the medicine for sinusitis is "pothos foitious" (homeopathic) and i request all the idotic freak to answer the questions like this not to describe the whole disease when asked for the medicine.

the medicine for sinusitis is "pothos foitious" (homeopathic) i requeset the idotic freak to answer the questions to the point like this not to describe the whole disease, when asked for the medicine give the medicine name only

my bro is suffering from ellergy of dust and he has sinus also from 2 to 3 year his opertions also done for sinus last year bt still he has problem even he is unable to breath.

please give me solution and also which type of food he shld eat which is suitable for cold. 

My son 18 years having sinusitis.plz advice medicine.

did u got any solution .....m also going through same condition.......yoga helped me a lot...but u have to be regular

I want to know about medicine for sinus and headache,medicine name and how many time in a day i can take.

This is interesting - I cannot take sinus medication because of my psychiatric disorder - I would like to know about these homeopathic remedies.

NAMASKAR,MY WARD IS SUFFERING FROM HEADACH. HE ALWAYS BREATH THROUGH HIS MOUTH.SHAPE OF THE MOUTH IS HUMBER. BRAIN CT SCAN REPORT IS NORMAL. CTSCAN REPORT OF NOSE FOUND SOME PROBLEMS. SO I ATTACHED IT FOR YOURKIND OBSERVATION. I AM SENDING CT SCAN REPORT AND DOCTOR'SPRESCRIPTION FOR YOUR DETAILS ADVICE AND DOING NEEDFUL. MY SON IS ONLY13 YEAR OLD ,SO PLS SUGGEST ME HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT MEDICINE FOR MY CHILD.