I have a very busy job with long working hours and I often don't feel like cooking when I do finally get home. I am single, and nobody else cooks for me either. This means I often end up with junk foods. I heard about juice plus and thought I might give it a try - it might make me healthier. But then I saw some sites talk about scary side effects from juice plus. Are those urban myths or does juice plus really have side effects?

Hi Blake! I must say that I'm struggling with the same problem. HOW NOT TO EAT JUNK FOOD? Not to eat at all! I tried cooking late at night, after work so I could have a "fresh meal" tomorow, but I get home exhausted so I gave up from thaught. What I do i make myself a "healthy sandwich" and I bring my luchbow with me. I have also realised that I save money that way. You can alwas by some bananas, apples, grapes, put it in a lunch box and that's it, without no real cooking involved, though I love to cook. And you can by all the ingredients you need over the weekend. I have no experience with juice plus, guess I'm also scared by those urban myths. I dont wanna get side effects like itching and hives etc. Take care of yourself. All the best to you!

Hi! I have been taking JP+ for almost 5 years now. I have not had one single side effect from taking this. It is FOOD! Fruits, Vegetables and Berries in either a capsule or gummie form. If you do not eat healthy to begin with you will notice changes, just as you would if you were to start eating healthier food and leave the junk behind. I was not a very healthy eater until I started JP+. And once I went to a seminar or two, read some of the studies and brochures I changed my awful ways. I started to change my diet to natural and organic and especially no Trans fat and take JP. I ended up losing the weight I needed to, stopped drinking soda, felt better everyday with more energy. My complexion also looked brighter and my skin cleared up.

The main side effect of taking juice plus is a severe loss of personal relationships.  Many family and friends will eventually want to disassociate with you due to overly aggressive, cult like, multi-level marketing that the company will drag you into.  

Other than that, mild diarrhea during the first few weeks, but it eventually goes away.  

Boosting your Thetan count is better and cheaper.

You know i noticed the same side effects in many families! Loss of family members, cult like behaviour, strange psychotic smile pasted to the face of the reps. Not to mention diorreah, cramping, hives etc

I am on the JP for past two months, eating healthy and following the plan. I have hardly seen any results, plus my energy levels are absolutely zero. If I am honest, losing weight by eating healthy and exercise is better option, better results and you can actually eat. On the JP you can have one meal a day.