my son was born with 3 heart defects in may of 03 and we lost him oct 03 i was on the depo shot before i got pregnant and no one could tell me how he was born so sick

Awww that is just awful!!! I truly believe depo could cause that after all the horrible things it has done to my body!!! I was a true advocate at first, I loved having no periods and not taking a pill every day. But towards the end it cause so many unpleasant side effects I had just about everyone they have listed and them some. This shot is true poison and I can't get it out of me fast enough. I will pray that you find answers and peace of heart, losing a precious child is very hard ( I can imagine the pain the pain you have endured)!!! Stay strong you have a beautiful little angel watching over you now!!!

thank you for you prayers it has been really hard on all of us if you get off the depo dont get pragnent right away get on the pill for up to a year

We also are threw the same thing Tammy we lost are little girl in June with same problems I was Debo  when i found out i was pg I feel so sorry for your lost I been trying gt information from people like us an information on Debo