First time I have noticed it was in my high school.
It was obvious that I’m a bit different from my friend.
My friends had strong beards and deep voice and I had none of this. They started to notice this at me and I become main joke in the school.
I didn’t know what is the cause of my abnormalities in muscle, hair and bone development.
My parents made me to visit some endocrinologist to find out the cause of all this. After few blood testes he find out that I suffer from
testosterone deficiency syndrome.
Any advice or information you could give me about this would be much appreciated.

I’m a medical student and I can give you some informations about your primary disease.
Testosterone deficiency results when the testes fail to produce normal levels of testosterone.
Basic definition is next-Testosterone deficiency may result from disease or damage to the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, or testicles that inhibits hormone secretion and testosterone production.
Testosterone itself is responsible for several major functions in men:
The development of secondary male sex characteristics, it accelerates muscle buildup and increases the formation of red blood cells.
Doctors will probably recommend you TRT - Testosterone replacement therapy that will maintain physiologic serum concentrations of the hormone in your blood and provide you normal development.