Hello, I am 13 and my penis is in relatively good condition, but since my foreskin started to retract there has been a small pimple like object on the near tip of my foreskin.
It is about 1-2 millimeters across and hasn't changed yet so I'm not worried, but what do you guys think it is and how could I remove this?

um look up pictures of fordyces spots do they look anything like thoes? if so that is most likly what they are and they are totally nomal. most guys start getting them when they hit puberty.

Have you started going through puberty? if so about how long ago did you start?

Thanks

No it's not one of those, I am already familiar fordyces spots, but this is different.

I started going through puberty about a few weeks ago if that helps.

hmmm have you found any pictures on the internet that look the same or similar to what you have. its really hard to say without a picture but whatever you have Im sure it is nothing serious...... you have never had any type of sexual contact have you? have you tried washing it off?could it be dryed smegma?