I have these white bumps on my foreskin whenever I pull it back, no way to wash them off they are stuck to the foreskin. I am 13 years old and still a virgin. Please reply as soon as possible! Thanks

Hey lookout,  are the bumps onlyon the inside of your foreskin? Do you have any on the head or shaft of your penis ? How long have you noticed them for?

No my entire head is clean no bumps no rashes, I've noticed them at age 10 but thouh nothing of them until now

Look up fordyce spots and see if they resemble them. It's like little grains of sand under your skin ...... have you started puberty? If so when?

No my problem does not really resemble Fordyce spots they are not all round and are in clusters. They are also very slightly pointy. I've started puberty at age 13

Does anything come out if u squeeze them? Also look up pearly penile papuals

If I squeeze them it hurts badly and upon closer inspection is like a little ball in the foreskin. Not PPPs, mine are smaller and more bunched

They still could be fordyces theycan be spread or bunched and are not always round

However none of the pictures are close to what I have

Well the good news is if you are not sexually active then it shouldn't be an STD.... are they painful of itchy

By the way it said I was guest when I was answering these questions but it's Lookout haha, yeah just very curious and I'm also afraid to ask anyone else if they have anything like this