I have had these little white bumps basically covering my testicles and the bottom of the shaft on my penis for a few months now. I have tried to pop them without much luck(most seem to be originating from hair growth on testicles but not all). They aren't boils and they aren't growths. I also have a small brown rash on the insides of both my legs that does itch from time to time but not regularly or intense. I have read hundreds of posts and I have looked through all the STD pictures and I cant find anything that resembles what I have. However I still have no idea what it is, and I dont exactly have the money to go see a doctor right now...I have had unprotected sex more times than I'd like to admit. Also I have NO trouble in that area while being sexual or urinating as far as pain goes...I have every intention of getting it looked at when my insurance kicks in but until then I'd like to hear from anyone with credible info for what this might be.

Hi honey! Due to the rash on your thighs I would hazzard a guess that you have herpes!!! I'm not totally sure of course, but it definitely sounds like that! NOW you can go to a "free clinic" or the planned parenthood clinic and or the STD/STI clinic! These places are usually free or very low charge! So please get checked out ASAP OK? And whatever you do, DONT have anymore unprotected sex OK? Good luc and health honey!

hey there cncrnd,

have you investigated fordyces spots?? they are sebacious (oil) glands and are normal. as for the brown rash that is not fordyces can you explain more what it looks like or post any links to similar pictures?